A bill [as amended by the committee] for maintaining and keeping in repair certain roads and bridges, made in Scotland for the purpose of military communication; and for making more effectual provision for maintaining and repairing roads made, and bridges built, in Scotland, under the authority of the Parliamentary Commissioners for Highland Roads and Bridges [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for maintaining and repairing Roads and Bridges in Scotland for Purpose of Military Communication, and Roads and Bridges under Authority of Coms. of Highland Roads and Bridges (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1813-14] ; (91)
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 15.4.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|