An account of all fees payable to the Clerk of the Hanaper of Great Britain, upon such commissions or patents as are necessarily renewed upon the demise of the Crown, specifying the several offices held under such commissions or patents, and the rate of fee payable on such renewal of the same severally [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Fees payable to Clerk of Hanaper of Great Britain
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1814-15] ; (457)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XI, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 16.63.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|