An account of the quantity of woollen goods, and yarn, exported from Great Britain, in the year ending 5th January 1816; distinguishing the countries to which exported; and also distinguishing, as far as practicable, the various articles, and their respective value [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Woollen Goods and Yarn exported from Great Britain, 1815
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (332)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (3 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 3 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (3 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 17.83.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|