(Army.) Estimate of the sum required, in the year 1814, on account of the augmented rates of allowance, for such officers of His Majesty's land forces as may be reduced, upon the formation of a peace establishment; according to the scale within mentioned. (Đ 50,0000.) 1 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Estimate of Sum required for Augmented Rates of Allowances for Officers of H.M. Land-Forces, after Reduction to Peace Establishment, 1814
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1813-14] ; (219)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 15.64.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|