No. 3. An account of the balances of cash in the hands of the Bank of England, on the first and fifteenth days of each month, between the 1st of January and the 15th of December 1816 inclusive;--belonging to the different departments of the government, including the balances of the Accountant General of the Court of Chancery; and stating the average balance of the year, made up from the said days [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Cash Balances in hands of Bank of England, 1816 (Chancery)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (13)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.83.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|