Accounts relating to gold and silver. Viz. 1. An Account of the quantity of gold and silver plate, stamped at Goldsmith's Hall, from 1st January 1810, to the 31st December 1816; distinguishing the quantity in each year. 2. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 23 May 1817;--for, an account of the imports of gold and silver coin and bullion, from the 1st January to the 31st of December 1816 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Gold and Silver stamped at Goldsmith's Hall, and Imports and Exports of Bullion, 1810-16
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (375)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.71.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|