East India accounts: viz. annual account, made up to the 1st day of May 1817; containing, the amount of the proceeds of the sale of goods and merchandize of the East India Company in Great Britain, and of their commercial and other receipts, charges and payments, in Great Britain, under the several heads thereof; together with an estimate of the same for the current year:--and, a statement of their bond debts and simple contract debts, with the rates of interest they respectively carry, and the amount of such interest; and the state of cash remaining in their Treasury, and other effects appertaining to the company in Great Britain, and afloat; distinguishing the receipts and payments, debts and assets, in the political and territorial branch, from the receipts and payments, debts and assets, in the commercial branch. Also, allowances, compensations, remunerations, and superannuations, granted to the officers or servants of the East India Company; between 1st May 1816, and 1st May 1817 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Proceeds of Sale of Goods of East India Company into Great Britain; Account of Allowances and Superannuations to Servants of East India Company 1816-17
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (310)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XI, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.56.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|