Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 18th May 1819; for an account of gold and silver coin, and bullion and wrought plate, exported from Great Britain to foreign countries, in each year from 1811 to 1819, inclusive: and a like account of gold and silver coin, and bullion and wrought plate, exported from Great Britain to Ireland; ending the 5th January in each year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Gold and Silver Coin, Bullion and Plate exported from Great Britain, 1814-18
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (351)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 20.135.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|