An account, showing the amount of exchequer bills charged on the aids of 1819, subscribed to be funded under the provisions of the act passed in the last session of Parliament, intituled, "an act for raising the sum of three millions, by the transfer of certain three pounds per centum annuities into other annuities, at the rate of three pounds ten shillings per centum; and for granting annuities to discharge certain exchequer bills;" whereby the like amount of supplies, 1818, remain unprovided for. (Đ8,046,100.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount of Exchequer Bills charged on Aids of 1819
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (115)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 20.130.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|