Sess. 1817. A bill [as amended on re-commitment] to provide for the more deliberate investigation of presentments, to be made by grand juries, for roads and public works in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to provide for more deliberate Investigation of Presentments by Grand Juries for Roads and Public Works in Ireland (as amended on Re-commitment)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (429)
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.14.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|