Return of the six clerks of the King's Court of Chancery, to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 13th February 1817;--for an account of the amount of all sums of money received by the several officers of the Court of Chancery of England, for copies of proceedings in the said court; distinguishing the rate of payment, and the officers to whom such payments were made; during five years, ending the 1st of January last [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums received for Copies in Office of, Six Clerks of Court of Chancery
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (143)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.79.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|