(Ireland.) An account of all corn, grain, meal and flour, imported into Ireland from foreign countries, since the 15th February last; distinguishing the countries from whence imported, and distinguishing the quantities and sorts of grain or flour which have been warehoused under the King's lock [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Grain, Meal and Flour imported into Ireland, February-May 1819
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (402)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 20.136.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|