(Hargrave's books and manuscripts.) Report from committee on petition of Diana Hargrave, wife of Francis Hargrave, Esq. one of His Majesty's counsel in the law, &c.--relating to his collection of books and manuscripts [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee on Petition of D. Hargrave, relating to Collection of Books and Manuscripts. Report, Minutes of Evidence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
[1812-13] ; (316)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 14.23.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|