An account of the weekly amount of bank notes in circulation, of the value of Đ5 and less, from the 1st of January 1817 to the 3d of February 1818, both inclusive; distinguishing the amount of notes of Đ5 and of Đ2 and Đ1 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount of Bank Notes under Five Pounds in Circulation, 1817-18
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (29)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 19.74.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|