Sess. 1819. A bill intituled an act to indemnify persons who shall give evidence before the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, on the bill for preventing bribery and corruption at the election of members to serve in Parliament for the borough of Barnstaple, in the county of Devon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to indemnify Witnesses giving Evidence on Bill for preventing Bribery and Corruption at Election of M.P.s for Borough of Barnstaple
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (478)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I-A, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 20.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|