An account showing the total amount of the proceeds received from the droits of the Crown, and Admiralty, since the 1st of January 1814, to the latest period to which the same can be made up; together with, an account of the sums paid out of the droits since the same date, specifying by whom received, and on what account: viz: No. 1. An account from the registrar of the High Court of Admiralty. No. 2. An account from the receiver general of His Majesty's rights and perquisites of Admiralty. No. 3. An account from the commissioners for the care and disposal of Danish droits. No. 4. An account from the commissioners for the care and disposal of American droits. 1 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Proceeds and Payments from Droits of Crown and of Admiralty, 1814-16
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (300)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIII, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 17.75.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|