(Ireland.) An account of the gross and net amount of produce of duties on hearths, windows, servants, horses, and carriages with four wheels and two wheels, in Ireland, in each year, from 1790 to 1818; specifying the rate of duty on each article in every several year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross and net Produce of Duties on Hearths, Windows, Servants, Horses and Carriages in Ireland, 1790-1818
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (182)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 19.83.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|