Contempt of court. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 11 July 1820;--for returns of the several persons in the custody of the warden of the Fleet Prison, for contempts under processes issuing out of His Majesty's Courts of Chancery and Exchequer; with the copies of their respective commitments with respect to such contempts;--and, of the number of persons confined for contempt, who have died in the Fleet Prison since 1st January 1812, and the length of time they had been respectively confined previous to their death [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Persons confined for Contempt in Fleet Prison under Processes of Court of Exchequer and Chancery
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (302)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XII, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 22.75.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|