Returns to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 7th of February 1816; for a return of the extents, extents in aid, and other processes of the Crown, either for taxes or other debts, which have been issued in England during the year ending 1st February 1816; with the sums for which such extents and processes were awarded [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Extents in Aid issued by Court of Exchequer for Recovery of Taxes and Debts, 1815-16
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (193)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 24 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (24 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 17.133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|