An account of all silver monies exchanged, throughout Great Britain, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man; under the authority of proclamations issued by His Royal Highness the Prince Regent, on the 12th day of February and 1st day of March 1817;--also, an account of the expenses incurred in the silver coinage, and in the distribution and exchange thereof, under the authority of the said proclamations;--together with, an estimate of the expense of re-coining the old silver coin exchanged [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Silver Monies exchanged, and Expenses of Silver Coinage, 1817
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (471)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 18.71.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|