Sess. 1813-14. A bill to repeal the schedule annexed to an act of the 45th year of His Present Majesty, by which the drawbacks and bounties on sugar exported are to be ascertained, and substituting another in lieu thereof; and to permit the importation of sugar, coffee, and other articles, the produce of Martinique, Mariegalante, Saint Eustatia, Saint Martin, and Saba, under the same duties and regulations as similar articles of the British plantations, for a time to be limited [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to repeal Schedule of Act by which Drawbacks and Bounties on Sugar are ascertained, and to permit Importation of Sugar and Coffee from French W. India Colonies under same Duties as British Plantations
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1813-14] ; (147)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 15.7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|