(Ireland.) The fourteenth report of the commissioners appointed to enquire into the fees, gratuities, perquisites, and emoluments, which are or have been lately received in certain public offices in Ireland; and also, to examine into any abuses which may exist in the same; and into the present mode of receiving, collecting, issuing, and accounting for public money in Ireland. The Lords Commissioners of His Majesty's Treasury, and the offices and departments under their management [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Coms. of Inquiry into Fees and Emoluments received in Public Offices in Ireland, Fourteenth Report (Treasury), Appendix
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
[1813-14] ; (102)
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (166 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII, 166 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (166 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 15.37-38.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|