Penryn election, 1807. Report from the select committee who were appointed to try and determine the merits of the petition of John Trevanion Purnell Bettisworth Trevanion, and William Wingfield, Esquires; and also, of the petition of James Humphry, Esquire, Philip Oke, Stephen Harris, Edward Hodge the younger, John Michell, Richard Phillips, John Behenna, John George, Anthony Johns, James Crowle, John George the younger, and John Treloar; severally complaining of an undue election and return for the borough of Penryn, in the county of Cornwall; and proceedings of the committee; also minutes of the evidence. [First printed in 1807.] [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee on Penryn Election Petition: Report, Proceedings, Minutes of Evidence (1807) (reprinted)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
 ; (85)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (80 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 80 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (80 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 20.35-36.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|