Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 19th day of February 1816; for, an account of the number of persons in the City of London assessed to the income tax; and of the number of surcharges and assessments; distinguishing those for the year ending the 5th of April 1815, and those for the three quarters ending the 5th of January 1816; the number of appeals, and the number of such appeals as have been successful [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Number of Persons assessed to Income Tax in City of London, and Number of Surcharges
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (43)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 17.79.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|