2 Geo. IV.--Sess. 1821. A bill to exclude the borough of Grampound, in the county of Cornwall, from sending burgesses to serve in Parliament; and to enable the borough of Leeds, in the county of York, to send two burgesses to serve in Parliament, in lieu thereof [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to exclude Borough of Grampound, in County of Cornwall, from sending Burgesses to serve in Parliament, and to enable Borough of Leeds to send Two Burgesses in lieu
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (15)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|