Customs, Scotland; superannuations, &c. An account of all persons who have belonged to the customs in Scotland, who receive allowances, compensations or emoluments, in the nature of superannuation or retired allowances; with the amount of allowance received by each, the length of service in the department for which such allowance is paid; the amount of salary received when discharging the efficient duties of that department, and the date of the warrant authorizing such allowance; distinguishing such persons as hold any office in addition to such allowance, with the nature of such office, and the amount of salary annexed to it [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Persons receiving Pensions and Retired Allowances in Dept. of Customs in Scotland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (581)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.84.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|