Ordnance. No. 6. A return of the establishments of the Office of Ordnance, at the gunpowder manufactories of Feversham and Waltham Abbey, for the year 1821; distinguishing in separate columns, the name, office, salary, gratuity, allowances, house or house rent of each officer, and the totals of each, for each year, stating the quantity of gunpowder manufactured at each place in each year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Establishment of Office of Ordnance, 1821: (Feversham and Waltham Abbey)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (222)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.92.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|