Chelsea Hospital. The account of the deputy treasurer of the Royal Hospital at Chelsea, of unclaimed prize money; from the 18th January 1809 to the 24th of December 1820; directed to be annually laid before both Houses of Parliament, by an act of the 54th Geo. III [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Unclaimed Army Prize Money: 1809-20
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (157)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.94.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|