(Ireland.) Civil bills and ejectments. Abstract of the returns to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 7th March 1821;--for, an account of the number of civil bills entered for trial in the assistant barristers courts of Ireland, in each of the last three years; together with an account of the number of ejectment cases entered for trial in the said courts in each of the last three years; and also, an account of the number of causes and ejectment actually tried during the same period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Number of Civil Bills and Ejectments entered for Trial in Assistant Barristers Courts of Ireland, 1818-20
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (525)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.117.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|