Gaol fees, Dublin. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 20th March 1821;--for a return of the gross amount of the salaries and emoluments, distinguishing each, whether arising from rent of rooms, fees, or any other sources of revenue, enjoyed by the gaolers in the different prisons of the city of Dublin, for the last three years, distinguishing each year, and each prison; viz. Four Courts Marshalsea; Newgate, city of Dublin; Sheriffs Prison; City Marshalsea; penitentiary, James's-Street; Circular Road Penitentiary; Thomas Court, Marshalsea; and Debtors Prison, St. Sepulchre [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Gaol Fees in Prisons of City of Dublin, 1818-20
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (414)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XX, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 23.119.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|