(Ireland.) Fees in law courts. Returns to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 27th February 1822;--for a return of the fees charged in the Court of Exchequer of Ireland, during the year 1821, on swearing in sheriffs, taking their recognizances, or in any matter or thing relating thereto; together with the appropriation of such fees [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Fees in Court of Exchequer of Ireland, 1821
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (303)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.107.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|