Secretary of State, Home Department. Report made to the King in council, by Viscount Sidmouth, in January 1822; regarding the salaries and classification of the clerks and officers in the Office of the Secretary of State for the Home Department. Appendix, No. 1. Letter from H. Hobhouse, Esq. to S. R. Lushington, Esq. dated the 26th of November 1821; on the subject of reductions in the Office of the Secretary of State for the Home Department. Appendix, No. 2. Letter, dated 27th November 1821, from Viscount Sidmouth to the Lords Commissioners of the Treasury; on the subject of deductions from the salaries of clerks and officers, with the view to the formation of a superannuation fund. Appendix, No. 3. Treasury minute of October 1818, respecting the salaries of clerks and officers in the public departments [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report by Viscount Sidmouth on Salaries and Classification of Clerks and Officers in Home Dept., January 1822
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (554)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|