Post Office packets. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 21st of May 1822;--for an account of the expense and receipts of the Post Office packets on the Dover station, from 1st January 1817 to the present time, including the cost of building and fitting out the steam packets, and any sums paid for putting the sailing packets out of employ [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Expense and Receipts of Post Office Packets on Dover Station, 1818-22
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (405)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|