Excise Scotland. A return of the total charge of the port establishment of the excise in Great Britain, for the year ending 5th January 1822; distinguishing the total charge for the West India and London docks, and Tower Hill establishment; also, the total charge for the Permit Office:--so far as relates to this department [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Charge of Port Establishment and Permit Office of Excise in Scotland, 1821
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (107)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.134.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|