East India accounts. Copy of a Treasury minute dated 28th May 1822;--copy of a letter from the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the East India Company, dated 1st June 1822;--and, copy of Treasury minute, dated 7th June 1822:--on the subject of a final settlement of the accounts between the public and the East India Company [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Treasury Minutes on Final Settlement of Accounts between Public and East India Company, 1822
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (483)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.138.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|