East India Company. A return of the number of assistant surgeons sent out to India by the East India Company, for their military establishments, in each year since 1814 to 1820 inclusive, and the total of the whole; distinguishing the number to each presidency, and the number of those who have in each year learned the Eastern languages, and received certificates for the same [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Assistant Surgeons sent to India by E.India Company for Military Establishments, 1814-20
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (258)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.139.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|