Army. --1.-- Return of the number of recruits raised and finally approved of for the regular army, in the years 1816, 1817, 1818, 1819, 1820, and 1821; distinguishing the number in each year, whether for cavalry, foot guards or infantry, men or boys, and whether for limited or unlimited service, and the total. --2.-- Return of the number of casualties, distinguishing deaths, discharges and desertions from the regular army; distinguishing cavalry from the infantry, from the 25th December 1815 to the 24th December 1821; stating the numbers in each year, and the total [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Recruits raised for Regular Army; Number of Deaths, Discharges and Desertions, 1816-21
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (78)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|