Ships and passengers. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 21st March 1821;--for, an account of the total number of ships, British and foreign, carrying passengers and convicts, which have cleared out from the ports of Great Britain [This account is made out so far as respects England only.] and Ireland, for the British dominions, and for the United States of North America, for the West Indies, for New South Wales and Van Dieman's Land, their tonnage, and the number of passengers and convicts; for the year ending 31st December 1821; distinguishing the number from each country separately [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Number of Ships, carrying Passengers, clearing Ports of England, 1821
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (249)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.160.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|