Vagrants. An account of the sums of money paid by the respective treasurers of counties in England and Wales, and by officers of counties and cities and counties of towns, for apprehending, maintaining, and passing vagrants; in every month, from the 1st of January 1821, to the 1st of March instant [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums paid by County Treasurers in England and Wales for Apprehension and Conveyance of Vagrants, 1821-22
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (254)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXII, 22 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (22 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 24.168.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|