Ordnance. A return of all persons, in the civil and military departments of the Ordnance, in Great Britain and Ireland, who hold two or more commissions, offices, pensions, half or retired pay, or allowances of any kind, from the public; stating the names, the date of appointment of such office or commission, and the date of grant of each such pension, half or retired pay, or allowance; and the amount received by each, in the year 1821 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Persons in Civil and Military Depts. of Ordnance in Great Britain and Ireland holding more than one Commission, Office or Pension
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (93)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 25.103.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|