(Ireland.) Quarantine. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 5th of March 1823; for a detailed account of the allowances received by the superintendents of quarantine, for victualling the harbour vessels and quarantine establishments: so far as relates to the customs, Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Detailed Account of Allowances for victualling Quarantine Establishments in Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (161)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 25.112.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|