Assessed taxes, shopmen, &c. A return of the number of persons surcharged, in the last three years, under the assessed taxes, for employing shopmen, warehousemen, and porters, in the cities of London and Westminster, county of Middlesex, and borough of Southwark; distinguishing the number in each year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Persons surcharged under Assessed Taxes for employing Shopmen and Porters in Cities of London and Westminster, Middlesex and Southwark, 1820-22
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (157)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 25.113.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|