Courts of justice, Ireland. Copies of all correspondence which has taken place, between the government of Ireland, and any of the judges, the commissioners of legal inquiry, and the officers of the courts of justice in Ireland; relating to the ninth or eleventh reports of the commissioners; and the letters of Chief Baron O'Grady; since the 1st day of June 1822 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Government of Ireland and Officers of Courts of Justice in Ireland on 9th and 11th Reports of Coms. of Inquiry into Law Courts
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (164)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 25.129.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|