(Ireland.) Tallow candles. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 18th March 1823; for an account of the excise duty on tallow candles, for the years ending respectively the 5th day of January 1821, 1822, and 1823; distinguishing the gross duty paid, from the net sum received, into the Exchequer: so far as regards the excise, Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Excise Duty on Tallow Candles in Ireland, 1820-22
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (200)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 25.132.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|