Debt redeemed. Return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated 15th of April 1824;--for an account of the sums expended in the purchase of stock, and the amount of debt redeemed, in the year ending 5th April 1824;-- together with, an account of any long annuity created, and disposed of, during the year ending 5th April 1824, and the market value thereof when sold; the account to show the difference between the amount of stock redeemed and the value of the long annuity disposed of [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums expended in Purchase of Stock and Amount of Debt redeemed; Long Annuities created and disposed of, 1823-24
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (457)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 26.98.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|