(Ireland.) A statement of the average annual salaries and emoluments of the several individuals composing the late establishment of the Office of Muster-Master General in Ireland; calculated upon the receipt of the last seven years preceding the 24th of December 1822, when the office was abolished; and of the several compensations or retired allowances granted to them upon the said abolition [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Salaries of Establishment of Muster Master-General in Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (28)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 26.135.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|