6 Geo. IV.--Sess. 1825. A bill for granting certain powers and authorities to a company, to be incorporated by charter, to be called "the Van Dieman's Land Company," for the cultivation and improvement of waste lands in His Majesty's settlement at Van Dieman's Land, and for other purposes relating thereto [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for granting Powers and Authorities to Van Diemen's Land Company for Cultivation and Improvement of Waste Lands in H.M. Settlement
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (226)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 27.24.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|