I. Papers relating to captured negroes. Return to an address of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 13th April 1824;-- (as far as it can at present be complied with) for, copies of all reports made by the commissioners, or by either of them, who were appointed by His Majesty, in compliance with an address of the House, to inquire into the state of the Africans, who had been condemned to His Majesty under the acts abolishing the slave trade, and who had been apprenticed, or otherwise disposed of, in the West Indies [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports by Coms. of Inquiry into State of Africans apprenticed in W. Indies. I. Papers relating to Captured Negroes
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- REPORTS OF COMMISSIONERS
 ; (114)
REPORTS OF COMMISSIONERS
- Government document
1 online resource (354 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXV, 354 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (354 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 27.194-197.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|