(Ireland.) A bill to make provisions for the uniform valuation of lands and tenements in the several baronies, parishes, and other divisions of counties in Ireland, for the purpose of the more equally levying of the rates and charges upon such baronies, parishes, and divisions respectively [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make provision for Uniform Valuation of Lands and Tenements in Counties of Ireland for more equal levying of Rates and Charges
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (194)
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 20 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 28.12.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|