Sierra Leone. Report of the commissioners of inquiry into the state of the colony of Sierra Leone. First part; viz. I. Extent and boundaries of the colony. II. Number and condition of the population, by classes. III. Liberated African, and engineer departments. IV. Provision for religious instruction and the education of youth. V. Agriculture. VI. Trade. VII. Revenue and expenditure. VIII. Judicial and civil establishments. IX. Observations on the climate of Sierra Leone, and its dependencies on the River Gambia, and on the Gold Coast [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Coms. of Inquiry into State of Colony of Sierra Leone, Report (Part I.)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- REPORTS OF COMMISSIONERS
[1826-27] ; (312)
REPORTS OF COMMISSIONERS
- Government document
1 online resource (112 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII, 112 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (112 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 29.60-61.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|